Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Nutmeg Trips You Out: Good Experience
Nutmeg
by Tha Don Mega
Citation:   Tha Don Mega. "Nutmeg Trips You Out: Good Experience: An Experience with Nutmeg (exp9472)". Erowid.org. Jul 5, 2005. erowid.org/exp/9472

5 Tbsp oral Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

I took the nutmeg at 6 pm and didn’t feel anything for about 6 or 7 hours but then in the middle of the night we smoked some weed, and popped a couple Adderall. (Adderall and weed trip you out just by themselves, if you didn't know). Because of the Adderall, we were gonna stay up all night talking, so we smoked some more weed. Before I knew it I was blowed. Then I started looking around the room to trip myself out. I started seeing shit I've never seen before, not even on average size doses of acid. Things were floating, moving everywhere. Normal things in my friends house became full of animation, like a cartoon almost. Then I went in the bathroom and blinked the lights on and off a few times then shut them off and just looked straight ahead into the mirror. It's pitch black in there, but I started seeing all kinds of things, 3-D things. One weird thing I remember is I saw two legs (only the legs) walking down these stairs and all I could see for like miles was a huge tunnel full of stairs that the legs were walking down.

I didn't go to sleep at all that night. One of my friends fell asleep and I took the other one to his house on my way home. I had to work at 11. I sat down at home by myself at 10 o' clock. I started tripping on everything I saw. I have one of those posters of the 4 girls in front of a waterfall…the ones you get at Wal-Mart…and they were moving, blinking, smiling…popping off the poster. The whole trip I never had anything unpleasant. Most of the time I just smiled at something that looked fucked up. At this point I couldn't move my legs or arms I was just sitting there. I had to be at work at 11 and I didn't get there until 12:45 and I didn't really care because I was tripping so bad.

I tripped all the way through work for 8 hours. When I got home I sat in my computer chair and started tripping myself out again. Things were actually the same (or more) fucked up then they had been last night. (except I wasn't high) Then as I went to bed...my first sleep of the whole weekend, I could see all kinds of shit moving around my room. So I eventually just had to close my eyes and force myself to doze off.

Now, its 10:25 the next day, about 40 hours since I took the nutmeg, and I am still tripping off of shit. It's really quite amazing. I didn't think the nutmeg would do anything that first night, even though I took it at 6. I know it's not the weed and Adderall because I've done that mass before. None of my other friends would try it with me but now when I tell them I'm still fucked up from the other night they will know its from the nutmeg.

I'm going to do it again and try to get my friends do it too. I had absolutely no bad experiences from nutmeg so feel free to try it if you're reading this and you were doubtful before.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9472
Published: Jul 5, 2005Views: 12,864
Nutmeg (41) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)