Slightly Benzoish
Doxepin
by Pothedd
Citation:   Pothedd. "Slightly Benzoish: An Experience with Doxepin (exp94726)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2012. erowid.org/exp/94726

20 mg oral Pharms - Doxepin (pill / tablet)

I have taken doxepin on a number of occasions, usually in the 10-30mg range. It seems to be a relatively safe tricyclic antidepressant, compared to other TCA's, and wiki states that it has low abuse potential (citing 'polytoxicomania' as one of the only reasons for its abuse).

I have found this to be somewhat true, as I may be a polytoxicomaniac by definition, but in that regard I view this as a very promising substance. It provides a slight sedation and feeling reminiscent of benzodiazepines, and I remember thinking that it would mix well with a benzo. I've yet to try this, so I can't recommend anyone else do so, but I thought I'd share my experience just in case.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 94726
Published: Feb 8, 2012Views: 19,631
Pharms - Doxepin (204) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)