Ltd Ed 'Solve et Elucido' Art Giclee
This fantastic reverberating giclee print is a gift for $500 donations
to Erowid. 12" x 12", stretched on canvas, the image wraps
around the sides of the 1" thick piece. It's signed by artist
Vibrata, and Erowid founders Earth & Fire.
Clarity and Euphoria - Cold and Warmth
H.B. Woodrose & Methoxetamine
by sisterray060
Citation:   sisterray060. "Clarity and Euphoria - Cold and Warmth: An Experience with H.B. Woodrose & Methoxetamine (exp94782)". Erowid.org. Feb 2, 2014. erowid.org/exp/94782

12 seeds oral H.B. Woodrose (seeds)
  T+ 0:05   sublingual Methoxetamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:05   oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

BODY WEIGHT: 9.5 kg

Let me start off this report by saying that i already had some experience with both of these substances separately and had decided that i would make a day of combining them. Also note that the night before I had went out on 8 hbw seeds which may have created some kind of tolerance for this experience and had been drinking, but not very much, as I was looking after a my co-tripper of the day J who was very very drunk on that night. So J was very hangover on this day.

0:00 Crushed the 12 seeds using a glass, and chewed them along with a packet of barbeque crisps to mask the taste of the seeds. A taste which I despise. This completely masked the taste.

0:05 Eyeballed probably around 50mg of mxe on the edge of a knife and applied this sublingually. At this time I also crushed 8 seeds for J to have, which he ate in the same way as me, with a packet of crisps. I open a beer at this point as I know that a small amount of alcohol acts a vasodilator, which would counteract the leg pains I seem to get on hbwr. In hindsight this did work for me and I will definitely repeat this.

0:20 Both I and J decided to go take showers, as we both feel quite grotty from the night before.

1:00 At the end of a long shower I can feel the effects of the mxe coming on. Things seem quite odd as usual. It feels almost like Im drying myself, somewhere where Ive never been before but I can recognised everything around me. Like a strange form of dj vu. This is a light feeling which I decide to ignore.

1:30 go to Js room find myself quite wonky(my only way of describing the come up of mxe) I suggest we should take a walk in a large park nearby. But as we go over to my room J suddenly needs to throw up, and run promptly to the toilet to do so (I believe here he threw up the seeds)

1:35 feeling wary, but deciding to go ahead with it any way, I eyeball for J, the same dose of mxe.

2:00 We start walking to the park, its very cold and icy, but I cant really feel the temperature, as the mxe is making me feeling intoxicated, much like alcohol, except that everything I walk past seems to have the most strange proportions. Mxe, for me at least, makes me unable to take in the proportions of objects, everything looks out of shape. For example the trees Im passing have a really odd build to them and dont seem well placed.

2:30-3:30 The ponds in the park are frozen over and just look so beautiful and calm. The ducks and other birds look beautiful and so odd. Especially the fur on the head of the duck, its just the most powerful green. I feel so calm here walking through this vast empty nature-filled area in the middle of a city. This hour seems like an eternity of calm and clarity. Time has stretched beyond measure. This one hour felt like 5 at least. We go to a shop at the end of this hour, and I buy a bottle of orangina, as soon as I taste this I I get an instant hark back to when I was a kid on holiday with my cousins and family, its such a beautiful taste, and brings me the warmth of that holiday, even though Im slipping around on ice. At this point we walk to a nearby art gallery as this should be a calm, warm and empty place, where we wont need to see anyone we know. We start feeling painfully cold during this walk.

4:00 Were sitting on a pair of very comfortable chairs, when a kid walks in, looks at us strangely, and quickly walks out. We start talking about how this kid might remember this random encounter in future years to come and how we imprint ourselves in peoples memories. People we will never know, that is.
4:15 we find a pair of chairs upstairs that are far more comfortable, I can feel the mxe coming down throughout the gallery, but the lsa is definitely come up, touch is getting great, find myself rubbing my hands with the biggest grin on my face, I just feel great. I absolutely love the sedated euphoria of lsa.

4:30 we have found some heaters in the gallery and have proceeded to wrap ourselves around them. I have the most beautiful sense of warmth running through me, as well as the warmth of the heater, feeling fantastic. I noticed visual distortions, like that of lsa, looking at a large quote on the wall, I was unable to read as the letters would move and breath and morph, to the degree that I was too distracted to take in what I was looking at.

4:45 before leaving we have a last look around the gallery, and notice how much different each of the rooms seem since the mxe has started coming down, sort of like that feeling of odd dj vu I described earlier.

5:00 Me and J are back at my room; J seems quite sober, still a bit hungover and is playing around on my laptop. Choosing songs and lurking online. All of a sudden Im hit by the most unstoppable feelings of euphoria and pleasure, I soon started stumbling around my room, rolling around on the floor and throwing coats and blankets around my head in complete bliss and ecstasy. Its completely uncontrollable, if someone would have walked in at that time, I would not have been able to compose myself, and no matter who it was, I wouldve continued rolling around laughing frantically and smiling hugely.

5:15 the euphorias long gone, but my skin still feels amazing. The thing I love about lsa, is that even after a short burst of sedated euphoria, I dont feel sad about that bit ending, because I end up sliding into a whole other state that is just beautiful. A couple of friends come into my room at this point. I act comfortable and never tell them Im on anything, and they dont suspect it.

5:45 I still feel absolutely comfortable and nice, but touch has stopped feeling so amazing. I try to eat something at this point but its hard, and I cant stomach too much, very slight stomach discomfort at this point, but nothing really.

6:30 Go out to a restaurant with a few other friends without J. I dont tell them Ive been on anything. Visual distortions are still going on, and my visual still feels breathy, especially when looking at patterns

7:00 Finding it difficult to focus on what everyones saying, and my vision is quite messed up, notice this especially when in the toilet, when the patterned wall in front of my is moving back and forth.

8:00 feeling like the lsa has finally come down, but Im still damn sedated, end sitting around with a few mates and watch a film with some tea.

12:00 - still feeling sedated and comfortable. As soon as my head hits the pillow Im out cold.

22:00 - I woke up the next day feeling lovely, was so hard to get out of bed though, as it felt like I was on holiday in a warm country with sounds outside my window bringing back to places I havent been in years, Ive never felt that comfortable in that bed before, even during these winter months.

This was probably one my best experiences with any substance other than alcohol. I just cant for some sunny weather to try this again as I had a beautiful time and the only thing getting in the way was the iciness and coldness. Lsa is a beautiful psychedelic and I would recommend it to anyone who can stomach it to try it at least a couple of times. Mxe I definitely think should be treated with some kind of caution, but is a lovely drug when used right, and can be very interesting.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94782
Published: Feb 2, 2014Views: 5,026
H.B. Woodrose (26), Methoxetamine (527) : Combinations (3), Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Nature / Outdoors (23), Small Group (2-9) (17)