Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
First Notable Bad Trip
Methoxetamine
by xET
Citation:   xET. "First Notable Bad Trip: An Experience with Methoxetamine (exp94839)". Erowid.org. Mar 21, 2012. erowid.org/exp/94839

50 mg insufflated Methoxetamine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 7:00 70 mg insufflated Methoxetamine (powder / crystals)

I insufflated exactly 50mg at around 1pm, and tripped regularly as I normally would, as I use MXE a lot. Then later on, about 8pm I had another line of 70 mg. Instead of all the normal signs of tripping, I felt numb and cold, with no euphoria or happiness, just tingly all over and it wasn't pleasant.

This 'bad trip' lasted about 2 hours and the effects began to wear off. This was the first noteable bad trip from MXE I've ever had, and I've been using it for about 7 months.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94839
Published: Mar 21, 2012Views: 8,161
Methoxetamine (527) : Bad Trips (6), Unknown Context (20)