It Wasn't Worth It
Diphenhydramine
by drugaddict
Citation:   drugaddict. "It Wasn't Worth It: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp94896)". Erowid.org. Jul 12, 2017. erowid.org/exp/94896

750 mg oral Diphenhydramine (pill / tablet)

I took 30 benedryl to try and 'trip'. Didn't work out so well. I had gone insane. Didn't know what I was saying, didn't know what I was doing, and I only remember half the stuff I said and did. My parents sent me to a mental hospital, and after I told them what had happened, they sent me to rehab. This drug it is my worst enemy. It is not worth it.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94896
Published: Jul 12, 2017Views: 1,518
Diphenhydramine (109) : Post Trip Problems (8), Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)