Door to Next Life
Salvia divinorum (extract)
by Disciple of Laoaxrp
Citation:   Disciple of Laoaxrp. "Door to Next Life: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (extract) (exp94921)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/94921

smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I had been meaning to try salvia for years, so I finally did. 'Purple Sticky Salvia 40x' is, I believe, 10x strength. This was also the first pipe I ever owned.

Man, this stuff is rough on the throat! I think next time I will try rolling papers. A bong was suggested, but I read that it filters out the psychoactives. So...

I take several drags, nothing but a little lightheadedness, and a weakness in my left hand. So I smoked some more. Whoa...

The room went red and white. The red part was a kidney bean. An echoed voice: 'E dum che' over and over again. It was apparent that I was next. Uh. Or something.
As if reality was saying to me, 'Just a minute, you are up next.' Low, long tones escaped from my throat. After perhaps 60 seconds I was able to crawl into the other room. It felt like I was transgressing something. As if to imply, 'No, you can't do that, it's not your turn yet.'

I talked with a friend about it later and we came up with the idea that maybe I had tapped into the 'collective neurogenetic unconscious', like I was experiencing things as a single cell of a larger organism (earth; Gaia) and the 'you're next' thing would have been me knocking on the 'cellular wall', as if I was supposed to ... I don't know ... leave the planet?? Go on to another life? I don't know... Stranger than LSD, that's for sure...

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94921
Published: Oct 18, 2018Views: 505
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)