Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Respect
Salvia divinorum (10x extract) & Cannabis (extract)
by Kahveh
Citation:   Kahveh. "Respect: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10x extract) & Cannabis (extract) (exp94986)". Erowid.org. Dec 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/94986

smoked Cannabis (extract)
    smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

I picked out some 10x from a smoke shop about a month ago. Had about 3 breakthrough trips since then with the stuff.

Groundbreaking experiences. On my first trip with this product I fought back somewhat, but I had smoked a decent amount for myself (about 6 little extract flakes), so I fell into the trance easily with no worries. It scared me a little bit but as I sobered up I was in awe reflecting back at the amazing trance. It was as if my perspective was changed into god's perspective, and everything had become fan-like or like a roll of film. I had watched myself dissolve into this image generated by my mind.

The second breakthrough took place with my eyes closed on my bed. It was easier to let go this way.

Recently, I have been smoking extremely small doses of extract. This results in a relaxing effect and a small build-up with no breakthrough.
It is like a marijuana high with a kick of adrenaline accompanied with a racing heart. A great way to meditate sometimes.

I forgot to mention that I always preceded my salvia trips with several tokes of some potent marijuana honey oil. This is essential at calming the nerves.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 94986
Published: Dec 13, 2018Views: 306
Salvia divinorum (44), Cannabis (1) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)