individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
All Good
JWH-018
by Tripkiller
Citation:   Tripkiller. "All Good: An Experience with JWH-018 (exp94994)". Erowid.org. Mar 1, 2012. erowid.org/exp/94994

repeated smoked JWH-018

I have been supplementing my illegal drug use with JWH-018 and other synthetics for quite some time now. I did not realize this until I noticed my wife was not drinking very much (she is an alcoholic) and then not at all. She said did not like the way the alcohol made her feel anymore. We smoke a homemade smoke blend that I make and it is the only chemical we are currently using with no bad effects. This was definately a great bonus I was not expecting.

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 94994
Published: Mar 1, 2012Views: 4,571
JWH-018 (483) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Health Benefits (32)