Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
A Move to a Different World
DMT
by Taco
Citation:   Taco. "A Move to a Different World: An Experience with DMT (exp95010)". Erowid.org. Jul 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95010

repeated smoked DMT (powder / crystals)
    repeated smoked Cannabis (powder / crystals)
  3 shots oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)

So, today after school when I got off the bus and I met up with one of my friends and he had a little money on him. I had asked him if he wanted to go get some DMT and he wanted to try it out so we got a ride to my dealers and got a 1/10 of DMT. I was really excited because I had done a little a week before but I hadn't gone on a full trip. We got back to the house and mixed the 1/10 with some bud and loaded the bowl with the 1/10 on it. He had asked me to get the first hit because he wanted to see my reaction so I took the hit and I didn't feel much nor taste the familiar taste of DMT. He then took a hit and said the same thing. I then took another hit and I could definitely feel the taste of DMT on my tongue and I knew in a matter of seconds I would be in another world.

My friend had taken the hit and felt the same thing, I could tell. We got kind of crazy afterwards, a lot of dancing and jumping around and laying on the ground confused why the sky had been purple and I kept on taking hits from the bowl. I had been out for what seems like hours. I also saw a lot of fractals and eyeballs and imagined a whole new world, one second it would be melt to the floor world the next would have been gravity world where the gravity where insantly shoot to one side and I would slam against the building. We then went back inside because everyone left and there was some alcohol because his parents were throwing a party the next night. We both took 3 shots of straight vodka which we could hardly bear down. I don't know if I could tell the difference because I could still feel the side affects of the DMT after about 25 minutes.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95010
Published: Jul 3, 2018Views: 711
DMT (18) : General (1), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)