Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Life is a Beautiful Cartoon
DMT
by nastywhittygunn
Citation:   nastywhittygunn. "Life is a Beautiful Cartoon: An Experience with DMT (exp95015)". Erowid.org. Nov 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/95015

smoked DMT

Life turned into a beautiful cartoon and everything had a slight orange hue to it. I was listening to The Beatles and the music began to bend a little I guess you could say distort. Everything was colorful geometric shapes. I turned to my boyfriend and he looked so amazing. His dreads looked like cartoon colored lightening bolts coming from his head.

When I was able to speak and remembered I could move I said 'Holy Shit!' It was so awesome and I felt nothing but joy. I saw the world go totally fucking crazy.

[Reported Dose: a "Few Hits"]

Exp Year: 2011ExpID: 95015
Published: Nov 27, 2017Views: 812
DMT (18) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)