G at the Club
GHB
by Hank M.
Citation:   Hank M.. "G at the Club: An Experience with GHB (exp951)". Erowid.org. Oct 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/951

oral GHB (liquid)
  T+ 3:00   oral GHB (liquid)

I went to a club recently with some friends and took GHB as a way to expand the experience. This was not my first time taking GHB so I was aware of the dosage I would need for a satisfying experience. At probably T+3 hrs we 'bumped' with about one half the original dose. I spent virtually the whole night on the dance floor stopping occasionally to smoke a cigarette and drink a little water. As it turned out I was apparently drinking too little water. At probably T+3.5-4 hrs I headed for the rest room, feeling the need to empty my bowels. After sitting on the pot for a few minutes I began to feel nauseous, this led to intense vomiting which apparently got security called in. Fortunately, the security and cops on hand thought I was simply drunk and they told me to leave. My friends rounded me up and we headed to a friendly house where I continued vomiting while trying to rehydrate myself. When I finally passed out I slept soundly for about four hours and awoke with no negative feelings.

The key to this experience was failure to take care of my body like I should have. Even without the GHB, I should have been drinking much more water given the amount of dancing I was doing. The G just kept me from feeling it as much. This is what I have taken from that experience: always have knowledgeable friends on hand, and take care of your body, regardless of what you are doing.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 951
Published: Oct 16, 2000Views: 19,533
GHB (25) : Health Problems (27), Difficult Experiences (5), Club / Bar (25)