Never Again.....
Propylhexedrine
by Aaron
Citation:   Aaron. "Never Again.....: An Experience with Propylhexedrine (exp95185)". Erowid.org. Oct 2, 2020. erowid.org/exp/95185

250 mg oral Pharms - Propylhexedrine (liquid)

I have tried Benzedrex inhalers many times before this experience. I used to be addicted to adderal, and I loved the speedy feeling. Benzedrex seemed to be the perfect substitute, until this happened.

I was at home from college on a break when I stopped and picked up the inhaler. I usually just swallow the cotton but I thought that I'd change it up this time and extract the inhaler with lemon juice. This worked better than I would have thought, and I chugged the solution. I then went downstairs and started to play a game while waiting for the effects to kick in. Its been about 30 mins, and I start to feel the wired effects of the inhaler.

Then it hit. I felt my heart skip a beat. This was not out of the normal as I had experienced the same effect before. Then my world turned upside down. I could not breathe. My heart was beating uncontrollably and I experienced intense chest pain that I have never experienced. I became very light headed and began to panic. I tried to control my breathing but couldn't. I thought I was having a heart attack. I seriously thought I was going to die off a stupid inhaler. I decided to just lay down and let whatever was going to happen happen. These symptoms lasted 10-15 minutes and then started to go away. I went to the bathroom to wash my face with cold water when it started all over again. My heart began to pound out of my chest uncontrollably. I couldn't breathe again. It felt like someone was standing on my chest. My arms and legs started to shake.The only way I can describe what I felt was I was having a heart attack.

After the second attack, I calmed myself down again. I felt disoriented.I pulled out my phone and started to search the symptoms I was experiencing. At first I thought the Benzedrex had triggered a heart aryhhtmia, when your heart races and beats irregularly. I kept searching until I finally figured it out. I was having panic attacks! Panic attacks are considered not even dangerous. After I felt my heart skip a beat, which was a normal side effect of the Benzedrex, my brain tricked myself into thinking I was actually dying. I have never had anything happen like this before. I will never touch a Benzedrex Inhaler again and now can honestly say it isn't worth it.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 95185
Published: Oct 2, 2020Views: 1,322
Pharms - Propylhexedrine (389) : Difficult Experiences (5), Unknown Context (20)