Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
A Waking Life Moment
Lucid Dream
by Matt
Citation:   Matt. "A Waking Life Moment: An Experience with Lucid Dream (exp95200)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95200

Lucid dreaming has always been a very fascinating concept for me throughout my life. I have probably had somewhere around 8 known lucid dreams, not including those nightmare that I wanna just wake up from. But this dream was particular interesting because it was inspired from the movie 'Waking Life'. But in the movie the main character that is dreaming asks a character in his dream what it is like to be a dream character in a dream. I was fascinated by this and wanted to do the same.

And within a year after watching that movie or so one night I became lucid in my dream and automatically thought of that movie and that scene. So I asked the dream character, who I did not recognize as anyone familiar to my life, what it was like to be a character in a dream. And as soon as I asked him that question his eyes became larger and all of the dream space reality began to vibrate at a ever accelerating pace and he began to speak in tongue. Sounding somewhat similar to chanting. And the speaking in tongue became in sync with the vibrating dream space around me and the man in my dream and it continued and got more and more vibrate until I woke up.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 95200
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 311
Dreams (85) : Entities / Beings (37), General (1), Alone (16)