individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Dancing with The Devil
LSD
by Seethroughme
Citation:   Seethroughme. "Dancing with The Devil: An Experience with LSD (exp95233)". Erowid.org. Dec 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95233

LSD

This report is the negative experience that I've had with LSD. I could go on rants for days, so I will try to keep this as simple as possible.

I tried LSD at a very young age. I mean real LSD, not the bunk papers of DOB or DOC. Most people state that theyve done LSD, and throughout my life I tend to disbelieve those people. Part of that may be my own subconscious superiority complex that I try to deny.

I had done LSD repeatedly throughout my teenage years [at age 14 to 19]. At first as an experiment, and as it progressed I justified my use as some sort of enlightenment tool.
I justified my use as some sort of enlightenment tool.

In more recent years, I've began to see how negative LSD was on my brain. I was psychotic. LSD has a line, I didnt know I crossed it until it was too late.

Like most teenagers, I was trying to figure myself out. Trying to understand who I am as a person and who I want to become when I'm older. By using LSD I lost myself before I found myself.

Now that I'm older I suffer from severe anxiety, depersonalization, and HPPD. If I was given the opportunity to change one thing in my life, it would be to un-do my LSD use.

Exp Year: 2007-2012ExpID: 95233
Published: Dec 12, 2018Views: 587
LSD (2) : Unknown Context (20), HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Post Trip Problems (8), Retrospective / Summary (11)