Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Christmas Morning in a Pill
MDMA, Nitrous Oxide & Alprazolam
by Mr. Nice guy
Citation:   Mr. Nice guy. "Christmas Morning in a Pill: An Experience with MDMA, Nitrous Oxide & Alprazolam (exp95243)". Erowid.org. Mar 16, 2021. erowid.org/exp/95243

300 - 400 mg oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
    repeated inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)
      Pharms - Alprazolam

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I have never taken MDMA before, and I was a little reluctant to try it, however, I decided to give it a chance while at a rave with a friend. I didn't think to much of it when I took the pill, and went about dancing/huffing nitrous oxide. About a half an hour later, I felt this burning in my stomach and I knew I was going to vomit. So I found a trash can, did what I had do do, and as I was walking away I noticed my legs rubbing against my jeans, and suddenly my legs felt, jello like, kind of noodly. About 25 minutes later, the cops came, so we split. In the car on the way home, my whole body felt in a state of bliss, and I experienced a feeling of joy radiating throughout my body. When we got back to my house, I was peaking. I felt love, peace, compassion, and empathy on a scale that I never knew existed. We stayed up, talking about just about everything there was to talk about, and in that moment, I felt that everything, as it was in that moment, was perfect. The only bad part of the experience was the crash, but a few xanax to help me sleep took the edge off of it.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95243
Published: Mar 16, 2021Views: 212
MDMA (3), Nitrous Oxide (40), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : First Times (2), Glowing Experiences (4), Rave / Dance Event (18)