Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Warm and Euphoric Buzz
JWH-122, Ephedra & Kava
by jwhman
Citation:   jwhman. "Warm and Euphoric Buzz: An Experience with JWH-122, Ephedra & Kava (exp95500)". Erowid.org. Apr 17, 2012. erowid.org/exp/95500

25 mg oral Ephedra sinica
  T+ 0:40 1 bowl smoked JWH-122
  T+ 0:40 1 bowl smoked Kava

I took my normal dose of ephedra 25mg to get me going in the morning so I could work on some stuff. I then packed a bowl of homemade spice mixture with JWH-122 topped with some kava kava. The kava kava powder on top burned weird and gave the smoke a weird taste. Wasn't good but not unbearable.

I was already feeling the effects of the ephedra about 40 mins after taking it. Thats when I decided it would be good to smoke. The high was different from the normal jwh. It def brought out more euphoria from the ephedra. I feel the body buzz of bud but I'm wide awake and alert. I don't know if the kava kava really did anything at all it kinda seems like a bullshit herb it to me. I've made teas, smoked it and nothing really happens besides a little mood lift.

An hour later and I'm still feeling both effects and they are working nicely together. Normally I would be really tired and just wanna lay in bed but I am able to get stuff done.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95500
Published: Apr 17, 2012Views: 1,972
Ephedra sinica (243), JWH-122 (546), Kava (30) : Alone (16), Combinations (3), General (1)