It Left Me Wanting More
Salvia divinorum (10X Extract)
by Matthew
Citation:   Matthew. "It Left Me Wanting More: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (10X Extract) (exp95748)". Erowid.org. Feb 14, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95748

.1 g smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    smoked Salvia divinorum (extract - 10x)

I had taken salvia before this trip but never really got any satisfying results. I started off by packing a bowl of marijuana (.1 of a gram) and toping it off with salvia 10x extract. I cleared the bowl and held it in for 20-30 seconds.Around 20 seconds after I blew the smoke out I started getting tingly feelings in my hands and legs and noticed there was a spinning image behind my eyes. If I closed my eye half way, I could see the image in the black behind my top eyelid. I remember just laughing and slowly fading away when closing my eyes.Then I seemed to go through levels of different colours (I remember orange, yellow and red specifically) and things. The only clear thing I remember is a whole bunch of red coats standing on both sides of me as a walked down a path of some sort. My brother then asked if I was faking and thats when my trip finished. Overall I had a good trip and am looking foward to doing it again.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 95748
Published: Feb 14, 2018Views: 692
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)