My Body Kept Yelling, POISON
Methoxetamine
by NoMHole
Citation:   NoMHole. "My Body Kept Yelling, POISON: An Experience with Methoxetamine (exp95796)". Erowid.org. Oct 19, 2020. erowid.org/exp/95796

115 - 120 mg rectal Methoxetamine

Absolutely terrifying, shady substance.

Having a lot of experience with that warm dissociative of choice, DXM, as well a single round with K, I read positive reports and was fooled into experimenting with this unknown, completely cryptic research chemical. (Where did this thing even come from btw?) Having one horrific experience, I was naive enough to try enough, 'just in case.'

~120mg was plugged. Initial comeup was smooth, fuzzy dissociation. Getting the necessary gear ready. Had a phone convo, and soon realized anything even remotely coherent was no longer comprehensible.

About an hour later, my psyche began to dissolve, and I briefly had a comprehension of the All, as my ego-bound constraints lifted completely. That was the only remotely positive experience of the night.

I soon became so dehydrated that any basic brain function diminished. I was propelled into a hell state of pure delusion and paranoia, in which I was convinced that my roommate and other anonymous authority figures were attempting to psychically imprison me. I went through a mental hell-loop which was like an unending mirage of deja vus, that I had 'been here before,' that I somehow sabotaged myself, that 'They' were all a part of this. I did not even know how to open my door to get water from the faucet!

After 10-15 minutes of this hellish, delusional paranoia and inability to open my door, I managed to escape the room with all my willpower. I knew if I did not hydrate myself soon that a medical situation would occur.

Staggered to the kitchen, and deliberated over how to turn off the faucet for minutes further. Even in my deepest 4plateau DXM experiences, I have never been this incoherent.
Even in my deepest 4plateau DXM experiences, I have never been this incoherent.
I managed to stumble outside, and though it was a cool night, I did not notice it with a t-shirt on. I grounded just slightly and then started to vomit a bit.

...This then led to one of the longest, most disgusting bouts of food poisoning I've ever had. I'd eaten Chinese chicken that night (bad idea), and managed to puke EVERY SINGLE molecule of my stomach contents. This lasted for at least 12-13 hours and I was puking well into the next day.

I knew I had poisoned myself and that this compound was utterly hellish. I felt poisoned in every joint and muscle of my body, from my head to my toe. If I could have cried, I would have. This was accompanied by nonstop vomiting, and I locked myself in my shower to gain some semi-coherence as water helped a bit. My body kept yelling, POISON, POISON, POISON. Stay with the plants.

Even with plugging, I was profoundly ill from this crap. It has no relation to the profound insight gained from DXM dissociation. This instead propelled me into a hell realm of my own idiosyncratic invention, for at least 8-10 hours.

I am lucky I did not end up in a medical emergency.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 95796
Published: Oct 19, 2020Views: 497
Methoxetamine (527) : Alone (16), Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2)