Nothing Short of Agony
Spice-Like Smoking Blends (K2)
by ADS
Citation:   ADS. "Nothing Short of Agony: An Experience with Spice-Like Smoking Blends (K2) (exp95857)". Erowid.org. Jan 13, 2020. erowid.org/exp/95857

2 hits smoked Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends

New Year's Day I decided to spend at my 'boy of interest's home. When all of the attendees had arrived, an elder brother of his brought some K2 downstairs and offered it to all of us. I'm not a usual 'user' of drugs, but from time to time I've tried out a few things in small doses. I had smoked marijuana before, and expected what happened next to be a familiar experience.

I couldn't have been more wrong. I was warned because of my height and small figure to be careful.
I was warned because of my height and small figure to be careful.
Two hits seemed okay to me at the time, as I just expected similar effects to cannabis. I took my second hit at around 8 pm.
Literally something around forty-five seconds later, I noticed a strange feeling. My vision began to sway back and forth. The movement was slow and not alarming at first, but then it began to sway to the point that I could no longer stand on my two feet. I asked for some water and stumbled my way into the kitchen.

When I made it there, I was no longer conscious. Some time later, I gained my consciousness back and noticed I was on the ground in front of the sink with everyone staring over me, and one friend trying to get me to drink some water. I asked if I passed out, and the scary thing was that they all said, “No, you were just sitting there kind of unresponsive.”

From that point I ‘dipped’ in an out of consciousness on the ground, and every time I was aware of what was going on, I was desperately praying that I wouldn’t go back out. My anxiety peaked. My heart was racing uncontrollably and I was unable to stand.

The most apparent thing, however, was how everything was happening so slowly. When people said things, I would listen and respond, and not actually be able to comprehend what I had said until a good 5 seconds later. It was like having no control over what was happening at all.

Being only 4’ 11” and around 100 lbs, this was a very poor choice on my part. Synthetic marijuana is nothing like marijuana. At all. I was above the point of being ‘high,’ and my experience lasted a good 6 or 7 hours.

I will never try this again.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95857
Published: Jan 13, 2020Views: 613
Products - Spice-Like Smoking Blends (472) : Difficult Experiences (5), First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)