Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Made Me Sick
Phenibut
by III
Citation:   III. "Made Me Sick: An Experience with Phenibut (exp95861)". Erowid.org. May 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95861

3 g oral Smarts - Phenibut (powder / crystals)

Phenibut made me sick

I recently ordered some Phenibut online. 100 gram tub with no way to measure it. Since I had no scale I had to eye it out. I have 35 years experience with all drugs but just opiates and herb lately.

I am very sensitive to alcohol and this stuff reminds me of Bourbon a lot. It keeps me wasted for a long time and rots my gut. I started out with smaller doses of 1g-2g and got some good sleep but it really does a number on my stomach even though I ate food with it nothing helped. The last time I took it was the last time for good. I took 3g and was fine for the first 3 hours and even was going to redose but after I woke up 6 hours later the whole world was spinning and I was nauseated just like having an ear infection does. It took me 2 days to recover and I think over the week enough built up in my system due to a bad liver that the final dose was basically gaba overkill.

I'd be really careful with this stuff, less than 1500 mg or 1.5 g and no more. Never more than 3 days a week. Feels exactly like alcohol and GHB.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95861
Published: May 8, 2018Views: 1,125
Smarts - Phenibut (379) : Hangover / Days After (46), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)