individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Becoming a Child
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by sL1nG3r
Citation:   sL1nG3r. "Becoming a Child: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp95955)". Erowid.org. Sep 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/95955

1 tablet insufflated MDMA (ground / crushed)

I have done a lot of drugs in the past three years. I have been smoking pot on a daily basis since I was 14. I smoke cigarettes. I have a script for adderall. I have done mushrooms a bunch of times, LSD a few times, DXM a bunch of times, cocaine about 12 times, and lots of other drugs. This report is the single time I did ecstasy.

It was a Saturday night and my friend S hit me up to sell me a roll. It was a yellow buddha. He told me to crush it up and insufflate it, which I did. Ecstasy is weird because I sort of forget who I am, unlike psychedelic drugs that make me realize who I am. It basically makes me frenetic and buoyant, and fills me with cheer and compassion.
I didn't believe empathy is an essential effect of X before I took it.

At first I was running around and dancing and merrymaking, but eventually I became exhausted. So then I sat down and listened to music. It was beauteous. It felt like I was 7 years old again, and my perception was cleansed. I also noted considerable synesthesia, but not like acid or shrooms.

I snorted the pill at 12:00 and it peaked at 2:00, subsiding until 5:00. It was a fun drug, but definitely not my favorite. If I ever do it again I will take at least two.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 95955
Published: Sep 18, 2018Views: 543
MDMA (3) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Small Group (2-9) (17)