Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
The Morning My Mind Broke
LSD
by Platopatotomus
Citation:   Platopatotomus. "The Morning My Mind Broke: An Experience with LSD (exp96234)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2012. erowid.org/exp/96234

150 ug oral LSD

Had a bad trip this morning. Very strong dose (still feeling slight effects 14 hours later) that led to panic attack and an emergency room visit for some Atavan to calm down. It worked well.

I was NOT with a trusted sitter/friend. Mistake. I did it on an empty stomach. Mistake. (It hit hard and fast.)

Ugh, I'm done with LSD. People like me with a history of panic attacks should be not be taking drugs this strong.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 96234
Published: Jun 25, 2012Views: 1,636
LSD (2) : Bad Trips (6), Alone (16)