Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Am 3D Waxy Wallpaper
Salvia divinorum (20x extract)
by zinc_o
Citation:   zinc_o. "I Am 3D Waxy Wallpaper: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (20x extract) (exp96618)". Erowid.org. Oct 6, 2019. erowid.org/exp/96618

2 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I'm a guy, mid 50s, hadn't done acid since my teens. But I've always thought there was something missing, like I had unfinished business in the psychoactive realm. Not being connected anymore, I heard salvia was potent and legal. I do respect psychedelics and wouldn't chance messing with them if it was just for kicks. I wanted to continue my education.

Ordered a gram of 10x first and really only wound up looking at 3D wallpapers of parts of familiar things made of waxy plastic. The burn on the lungs was intense
The burn on the lungs was intense
and I knew quality had to win over quantity because it hurt like hell.

I ordered 20x next and a week later I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes after a fair sized bong full. But again I was looking at the too-familiar 3D patterned wallpapers of mundane objects, and even parts of myself, in waxy plastic. This claustrophobic world of wallpaper wasn't what I was looking for, so I loaded the bowl full of the 20x, maybe a half gram, to push a bit further.

Man, that burned the hell out of my lungs. I couldn't lie down, had to get some water. Went to the bathroom and drank a glass full. Then I needed to wash the wax off and took a shower. My whole body ached as I soaped up and washed off. I was kind of directing the motions from a little control tower in my head but still feeling the stinging flesh and burning lungs. My wife asked me something from outside the bathroom and I recall hearing my voice sounding like some kind of raspy monster as I responded. She didn't seem to notice though.

Anyway, that's about it. The baseline was the coolest part, I felt unusually clear and sharp afterwards. But if I do salvia again it's going to have to be 80x or something that doesn't require as much smoke inhalation. I'll also try another source as this seems pretty tame by all accounts.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 96618
Published: Oct 6, 2019Views: 428
Salvia divinorum (44) : Alone (16), General (1)