Insanely High
JWH-018
by Sheikhhh10
Citation:   Sheikhhh10. "Insanely High: An Experience with JWH-018 (exp96773)". Erowid.org. Feb 26, 2013. erowid.org/exp/96773

repeated smoked JWH-018 (plant material)

After being a recreational user of Marijuana, opiates, DXM and other pharms, I decided to have a go at utilising a herbal smoking blend containing JWH-018. I decided to discontinue my use of Marijuana it caused a lot of issues with family and friends and use these smoking blends instead. I generally order 6g for £10-12 so it seems like a great deal, particularly in comparison to Marijuana.

I got my Rizla and got about 1g of the blend. The blend is Damiana based with JWH-018 laced into it. I spread the herbs onto my Rizla and rolled up a nice lil' bifta. Went outside, played some music (Marie from Vybz Kartel, y'all should listen to it)... Sparked up, about a quarter way into the blunt, I started feeling as though I was standing further back than I was… I listened to the music and became engrossed in it… ‘Marie, you are for me, me no care who disagree, she and me Marijuana-ananananaaa’…

I felt spaced out, euphoric, as though I was flying, I could feel a smile on my face. I smoked and smoked with the music and it felt as though me and the music were as one. I went on the computer with my sister and put on the annoying orange on Youtube and laughed so so much. I got the munchies and ate some crisps. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience and I will be doing it again.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 96773
Published: Feb 26, 2013Views: 4,468
JWH-018 (483) : Music Discussion (22), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)