Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Cure for Migraine
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Respondent 70
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 70. "Cure for Migraine: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp96936)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2012. erowid.org/exp/96936

Anyone who has ever had one migraine attack knows of the excruciating pain and dehabilitating effects. I was a chronic sufferer with several attacks a week.

I have suffered from chronic migraine for many years following a traffic accident in which I suffered whiplash & damage to my optic nerves. Following my first experience with MDMA I was free from headaches for about 2 weeks, something of a record. After that the migraines returned. A couple of months later I tried XTC again and lo and behold 2 more weeks free of pain. Since then (about 2 years) I have become a regular user and have been (almost totally) free from migraine attacks. It is worth noting that I have suffered no ill effect. Physiologically I have felt better with myself, and the rest of humanity. I only wish I could get them on prescription.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 96936
Published: Jul 20, 2012Views: 8,423
Migraines (154), MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Health Benefits (32)