Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
E As a Pain Killer...and the Real Drug Barons
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Respondent 28
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 28. "E As a Pain Killer...and the Real Drug Barons: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp96938)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2012. erowid.org/exp/96938

MDMA

I have used E to restrict the pain I suffer down my left side due to disk trouble. I have found that just one tab can ease the pain I suffer significantly for close on 7 days. It works a lot better than my prescribed pills anyway.

Isn't it about time it was made clear that the Government isn't worried about peoples health, but more about untaxed profits and loss of revenue for the real drug barons, the alcohol and tobacco industries. I'm not sure on figures, but I heard that there are around 250,000 alcohol related deaths a year. I also remember reading somewhere that a
man died drinking beer for the first time on boxing day, but no out cry there.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 96938
Published: Jul 20, 2012Views: 3,388
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Health Benefits (32)