Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
Ecstasy Cured My Narcolepsy
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Respondent 76
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 76. "Ecstasy Cured My Narcolepsy: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp96943)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2012. erowid.org/exp/96943

MDMA

I am a 26 year old Narcoleptic (Frequent uncontrollable and unreasonable sleep attacks). After about a dozen experiences with E, I find that my symptoms of narcolepsy are all but completely eliminated for days after.

It has a much better result at controlling my sleep attacks than my prescribed medication (dextro-amphetamine) which merely 'speeds' me up for four to six hours. Do you have any knowledge of similar effects? Not only do I have a smashing evening, I tend to have my most productive days at work following!

I have spoken to my Narcolepsy Doctor about it and she said with a sly grin, 'MDMA has amazing potential in medicine... But, as your Doctor I cannot encourage... yadda yadda yadda...'

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 96943
Published: Jul 20, 2012Views: 3,525
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Health Benefits (32)