Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I Found Myself with MDMA More Easily Than Yoga
MDMA (Ecstasy) & Yoga
by Respondent 36
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 36. "I Found Myself with MDMA More Easily Than Yoga: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) & Yoga (exp97000)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97000

oral MDMA

I found myself without yoga

A few years ago, my girlfriend and I, both of us who had a profound spiritual experience on MDMA and LSD at a rave, invited a friend to take E with us. She was very cautious, very antidrug even though she was quite a drinker and nicotine addict.

We began with yoga, while waiting for the E to kick in. After a while, I remarked, 'why are we doing yoga? yoga's purpose is to get us here, and we are already there!' The others agreed and we finished up a few more postures.

The peak of the night occurred after my girlfriend and I were talking together and then turned back to our friend. She was in tears.

Looking up at us, she said, 'I found myself.' We both hugged her, telling her how glad we were. She then told us that she finally understood why we talked about MDMA like we did.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 97000
Published: Jul 23, 2012Views: 3,275
Yoga / Bodywork (202), MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)