Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
I Met the Man of My Life on E
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Respondent 67
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 67. "I Met the Man of My Life on E: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp97030)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97030

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I had been using E for 3 years exactly. It was my first hit anniversary on Halloween, and I was at a private E party. The best DJs in this part of the country were spinning in my friend's living room that night... I was dressed up as a techno cat and having a blast, when this guy shouts out in my ear... He wanted me to give him a tiger balm massage. Between my brothers I'm always the one bringing the essential tiger balm... it's kinda my job... So I said sure... I gave him a big massage and then he did the same to me... He was so hot looking... wow... I was blown away... He was the only one at the party that I had never met before, and boy was I happy I had met him.

It has been two years since that party and I now live with the man of my life. Each time Halloween comes by we celebrate by popping a few tablets and partying at our already organised party. I believe that without E I never would have lived such a fully emotional filled life... disregard all the nasty things that I hear about the drug, just one look at my man and everything is left behind. I love him, and I love E

20 year old Canada

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 97030
Published: Jul 23, 2012Views: 2,598
MDMA (3) : Large Group (10+) (19), Relationships (44), General (1)