Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
[Poem] We Could Truly Live in Ecstasy...
MDMA (Ecstasy)
by Respondent 63
From Ecstasy.org Collection
Citation:   Respondent 63. "[Poem] We Could Truly Live in Ecstasy...: An Experience with MDMA (Ecstasy) (exp97052)". Erowid.org. Jul 23, 2012. erowid.org/exp/97052

MDMA

To follow is a very delightful poem that was recited to me while enjoying the experience with several friends one evening. It is a poem written especially about ecstacy and how the world could benefit from its beautiful effects. I knew when I heard it I would be memorizing it to share with anyone and everyone that would listen and believe that with people loving one another around the world, we could all truly live in ecstacy...

LITTLE PILL WHITE AND ROUND,

GULP OF WATER, TURBO DOWN!

ANXIETY NOW, CAN'T STAND OR SIT,

JUST WAIT, DON'T WORRY, IT WILL HIT!

IN HALF-AN-HOUR YOU RISE INSIDE,

EVERYONE LOVES, NO HATE TO HIDE.

EVERYTHING'S GOOD, THERE IS NO WRONG,

IF THE WHOLE WORLD SWALLOWED IT,

EVERYONE WOULD GET ALONG...

WORLD PEACE I HAVE A VISION,

CANNOT BE OBTAINED THROUGH RELIGION;

BUT CAN BE RESOLVED CHEMICALLY.

THERE IS A GOD CALLED XTC!

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 97052
Published: Jul 23, 2012Views: 3,179
MDMA (3) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Poetry (43), Retrospective / Summary (11)