Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Sedated and Geeked Up
Crack, Naloxone & Buprenorphine
by da bastard
Citation:   da bastard. "Sedated and Geeked Up: An Experience with Crack, Naloxone & Buprenorphine (exp97237)". Erowid.org. Dec 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/97237

smoked Crack (freebase)
  1 mg oral Naloxone
  4 mg oral Pharms - Buprenorphine

Good Mixture

I have had my different experiences with drugs over the years. Along with mixing different drugs with one another as well. Well I am no stranger to opoids, which is like the only pills I take! So today I got half of a 8mg suboxone film strip, (Crack on the other hand I have only done like one other time) and I got $15 worth of crack/cocaine. I had smoked some of the crack earlier in the day before I got the suboxone. Later on when I got the suboxone I spit the half strip (4mg) into halfs as well,(2mg) I toke a 2mg half and went home to make something to eat while I waited for it to kick in.

After I ate and began to feel the oh so good feel of opoids. I then started to smoke some of the rock, which is about $10 worth. I had the sedated feel of suboxone, and then the geeked up feeling of the rock which was the shit!!! This made for a intense feel good in my body from both substances! So I continued to smoke the rest of the rock to get the full feel good of this wonderful mixture while jam'n out to my rap music. The good thing about this mixture is I feel no crash from the crack cause the suboxone, and I have no problem sleeping as well cause the suboxone. Over all this was a GREAT night for me still feeling good!! Normally though I do not waste money on crack or do it alot cause its stupid, but it goes wonderful with suboxone. (I do wish I could have had some pot for this mix but im trying to not smoke so I can get a job soon)

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97237
Published: Dec 6, 2018Views: 2,251
Naloxone (339), Crack (82), Pharms - Buprenorphine (265) : General (1), Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)