Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
High Lasted Longer Than My Boyfriend's
25C-NBOMe
by KRG
Citation:   KRG. "High Lasted Longer Than My Boyfriend's: An Experience with 25C-NBOMe (exp97552)". Erowid.org. Apr 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/97552

3 hits   25C-NBOMe (blotter / tab)

Took 3 tabs of 25C at 6 pm with boyfriend. The onset was about 15 minutes. Visuals resembled lazer light show. Looks great in a dark room. Tripped face for 2 hours. Afterwards, wavy visuals, intense colors, and rainbow outlining objects. Everything took on a lilac aura. I was filled with a lot of energy. Had a short attention span. Laughed at anything.

WARNING: NEVER MASSAGE HEAD WITH PRONGED HEAD MASSAGER WHILE TRIPPING ON THIS STUFF (the ones that look like a whisk.) My boyfriend put it on my head while I was distracted. A horrible scream came out of me and I shot backwards. I blacked out and woke up seconds later on my back. It was very scary. It felt extremely over-stimulating. My visuals and overall high lasted longer than my boyfriend's.
My visuals and overall high lasted longer than my boyfriend's.
I weigh a lot less than he does and he ate a whole pizza- I ate nothing. I was finally able to settle and go to sleep around 4 am. It was a great night.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 97552
Published: Apr 13, 2016Views: 1,392
25C-NBOMe (540) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)