Crystal Rush
Methamphetamine
by Brian
Citation:   Brian. "Crystal Rush: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp9798)". Erowid.org. Jul 11, 2005. erowid.org/exp/9798

6 hits smoked Methamphetamine (powder / crystals)

About a year ago, I was 15 years old, I went over to my sisters apartment to help her clean. Her boyfriend and other friend R were over there too. They broke out some tweak and started sparking up bowls in what looked like a crack pipe, I was asked several times to try it and declined every time, but I finally gave in. :) So I took a hit, feeling nothing, took another hit, still feeling nothing, although BILLOWS of smoke are coming out of my mouth…and then the third hit…BAM! It finally hit me and I was rushing so hard, I laid down on my back and stared at the ceiling. What a wonderful feeling it was…all night I cleaned and talked to R. I didn't know R at all before I had gone over there but it seemed like we became best friends that night. Honestly, it was a blast.

One drawback though is the jaw-clenching, it can cause a lot of canker sores on the inside of your mouth if you can't control it. Also, when I come down, I feel terrible, like I just don't want to live, but, it eventually passes. Crystal is very addictive also, I had only done it that once, yet craved it for a LONG time afterwards…if I could've found some, I would've bought it…so be careful and be responsible.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9798
Published: Jul 11, 2005Views: 22,019
Methamphetamine (37) : Small Group (2-9) (17), First Times (2)