Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
A Great Aid to Exercise
25C-NBOMe
by El Topo
Citation:   El Topo. "A Great Aid to Exercise: An Experience with 25C-NBOMe (exp98069)". Erowid.org. Sep 17, 2017. erowid.org/exp/98069

4 mg   25C-NBOMe

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I underwent a skin graft in September and started using the 2C-chemicals as a boost to my exercise regimen. 25i-NBOMe didn't quite do the trick as it's a lot more visual than 25c, but I found that large doses of 25c are fantastic in giving me the boost I need to keep up with my exercise regimen. There are some visual effects but they're really secondary; the main effect of 25c is that it gives me what seems like limitless energy, and it keeps my mind entertained enough to keep forward.

In fact it is so effective that I found myself jogging half the distance when I only meant to be fast-walking.

However the most positive effect of the molecule I have found is in dealing with my very serious anxiety disorder -- 25c just chews up the anxiety and lets me forget about it. It lets me be chatty and empathetic when I am normally completely closed off and somewhat avoidant of new encounters. In fact I would say that the anxiolytic properties of the 2C-C group should really be considered as a treatment for people whose anxiety is resistant to traditional approaches.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98069
Published: Sep 17, 2017Views: 1,229
25C-NBOMe (540) : Public Space (Museum, Park, etc) (53), Performance Enhancement (50), Retrospective / Summary (11)