Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Won't Be Doing This Again
Bupropion
by Nat
Citation:   Nat. "Won't Be Doing This Again: An Experience with Bupropion (exp98113)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2012. erowid.org/exp/98113

60 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion
  T+ 0:10 60 mg insufflated Pharms - Bupropion

I just snorted some of my 150mg pill of Bupropion. I couldn't snort it all as it was very harsh on my nose and I wanted to wait for the effects.

It has been about 10 mins and I don't feel much. Things are a tad bit fuzzy, nothing fun or crazy though. I think I will wait 10 more mins and do the rest and continue to write.

Bout 10 mins has passed and I snorted about 1/3 more. I'd say I have 1 more big hit left. The burning is pretty bad but it passed after about 10 mins last time. Waiting for it to pass again.

Still burns... Doing a little drooling. Feel no different. I don't think I'll be doing this again.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98113
Published: Nov 29, 2012Views: 2,675
Pharms - Bupropion (87) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)