Do It Til You Crash
Amphetamine (Adderall)
by Hellokittyangel
Citation:   Hellokittyangel. "Do It Til You Crash: An Experience with Amphetamine (Adderall) (exp9824)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9824

ahh, what can i say about adderall? from someone who has a HIGH tolerance for speed, its better than shards,coke,crystal,and crank.

it doesnt leave me with that all too familiar feign for just another bump. all of my senses are multiplied by 1000. I take it and about 1 hour later, I have strength like a gladiator, my vision is crystal clear, I truly feel every part of my body working. the complexity & subconscious of my mind is peeping its little petals out like a flower just blooming.

my body feels absolutely tingly like when I was a kid squishing my naked foot in the mud & wiggling it around. a drag off a cigarette tastes heavenly. I sit down pause and realize I can be exactly on the same level & page as everyone. coming from an angel, I truly got a taste of heaven and a whiff of an angel's wings,..hell I bounced on cloud 9.

Exp Year: 1999ExpID: 9824
Published: Oct 24, 2001Views: 36,709
Amphetamines (6) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)