Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Great Effects
Kratom
by Allie
Citation:   Allie. "Great Effects: An Experience with Kratom (exp98375)". Erowid.org. Mar 22, 2018. erowid.org/exp/98375

1.5 Tbsp oral Kratom (ground / crushed)

Great Kratom Effects

Subject: Was daily cannabis smoker. Stopped smoking, to take up a legal substance. My friend who was a long time kratom user suggested it, and this is her method a ong with a few modifications from myself. I am 23 years old, good physical fitness, no otc drugs, prescribed to adderall, but do not take it with kratom.

Use: I put 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a cup, mixed with 1 1/2 table spoon of kratom powder. Mix. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of sugar. Mix. Let sit for 10-15 minutes. I then add water to fill the coffee cup, and put in the microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds. I get out and stir around as I drink to make sure no kratom is sinking to the bottom. After I drink, effects kick in around 30 minutes.

Effects: Awesome! Feel energized, and happy. Talkative and sociable. No nausea or dizziness. The occasional itch. Very good overall feelings and nothing negative to date. Effects last 4-6 hours.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98375
Published: Mar 22, 2018Views: 978
Kratom (203) : Preparation / Recipes (30), Glowing Experiences (4), Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)