Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
I Was Not at All Nervous With the Cops
MDMA
by Smadan W.
Citation:   Smadan W.. "I Was Not at All Nervous With the Cops: An Experience with MDMA (exp98379)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/98379

How MDMA Helped Me in the Long Run

This summer I threw a party and it got really wild. I didn't drink because I wanted to be in control of everything, if something were to go wrong. I took MDMA because a friend who came gave it to me. I was so happy and talking to everyone comfortably (which is something I often have trouble doing because I have some social anxiety, ironically). Anyways, the cops eventually showed up because there were too many cars on my street and they probably saw underage drunk people leaving. When they entered my backyard (it's illegal I know lol) and looked for me, I wasn't scared. Although MDMA has made me paranoid recently, for some reason I was not at all nervous with the cops. I was able to speak clearly and they even complimented me on how 'calm' I was!

The point is that if I were drinking/drunk at the time of getting arrested, I would have had a much harder time not being guilty. I was put in a gross holding cell but I wasn't that angry because I saw smiley faces forming in the dirt on the ground.

A couple weeks later when I had a lawyer, etc, the police decided to drop the charges because they had no evidence I was doing anything wrong (they initially charged me with serving to minors).

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98379
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 594
MDMA (3), Police / Customs (60) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Large Party (54)