Erowid - Honest Global Drug Information
Vivid and Also Frightening Hallucinations
Orphenadrine
by Doomantia
Citation:   Doomantia. "Vivid and Also Frightening Hallucinations: An Experience with Orphenadrine (exp98712)". Erowid.org. Oct 19, 2020. erowid.org/exp/98712

1200 mg oral Orphenadrine

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

Was already pretty drunk when I took 1200mg of this stuff. Chewed them, as they are sustained release tablets.

For maybe 30 minutes nothing, but then I started to get visuals. That was ok, but soon the visuals turned into a really hardcore hallucinations. That meaning nonexistent people. I saw them, they talked to me and they answered me back when I talked to them. I also didn't know what was real and what was not.

After a while I think that I passed out, but even then dreams and reality got really badly mixed up. At least I woke up in my bed, clothes and boots on. But I don't think that I was outside with the hallucinations on. Hopefully not.

An interesting experience, but really frightening. Would not recommend to anyone.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 98712
Published: Oct 19, 2020Views: 1,479
Orphenadrine (575) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Alone (16)