Triple C's
DXM
by BigTall
Citation:   BigTall. "Triple C's: An Experience with DXM (exp9884)". Erowid.org. Oct 27, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9884

32 tablets oral DXM

I was with my little cousin and we had no money, but we wanted a buzz. So he told me about these things called triple c's. Otherwise known as Coricidin. So we 'got' these pills and grubbed down. I ate 32 of them my first time. Man I shouldn't have. Not only did I take all of those pills but I also drunk a 40.

After about 30 minutes I was on my back on a swing. May I add that I have done almost all drugs exept crack, and things of that sort. And all of those have nothing on the way that I was feeling. Man I was FUCKED up. I really thought that I was going to die. I couldn't walk, talk, nuthin. But the buzz finally became tollerable.

Since then I hve partaked in this thing one might would want to call a ZONE. I usually take 20 or 25. Some times I took 16 or 8, but let me tell u all of the doses fucked me up. The buzz was almost like I was rolling, drunk, and stoned out. I had no idea what the hell was going on. But now that I have read about them I am not going to take Coricidin anymore. THANKS YOU MIGHT HAVE SAVED MY LIFE.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9884
Published: Oct 27, 2001Views: 18,408
DXM (22) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Overdose (29), Various (28)