Too Much Can Have Day After effects
Alprazolam
by Joeyboy
Citation:   Joeyboy. "Too Much Can Have Day After effects: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp98882)". Erowid.org. Aug 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/98882

2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)
  2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

I was by myself, and was rather hyped up. My boyfriend and I were having a little fight. He said some things to me that I really didn't care for.

Now as silly as it may have sounded, I took a Xanax bar. Not because of my problems with my boyfriend but because I am quite the fan of how they make me feel. (Granted I am no drug addict or abuser this is the first time in a few months.) So I took it and began to feel all loopy and sedated as I normally do. However, I've done this before but not with this reaction, I took another bar. I fell asleep eventually.

I woke up the next day not with the 'Xanax hangover' but still feeling the medication. It's never happened to me before ever or anyone I know. I went to school and everyone asked if I was alright or if I was sick because I looked so out of it. While in school I could not stand up for myself, I was weak, I couldn't speak. The day after it was still working on my brain.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 98882
Published: Aug 29, 2018Views: 852
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Various (28), Relationships (44), Multi-Day Experience (13), Hangover / Days After (46), General (1)