Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
I Found Myself Giddy
Solandra spp.
by xach.p
Citation:   xach.p. "I Found Myself Giddy: An Experience with Solandra spp. (exp98983)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/98983

oral Tropane Plants (tea)

My mother and I are huge fans of gardening, we devote alot of time to taking care of our land and plants. Throughout the years my mother has collected a vast collection of rare plants, and one of these happens to be the cup of gold (golden chalice vine), its a woody vine from mexico/south america and grows into a large entangleing vine that blooms large golden yellow flowers. I have allways been interested in it and one day I asked my mom about it, I asked if it had any medicinal value. She said she really didnt know but she heard that indians might have tripped on it, so I went to work on this mysterious psycodellic.

I gathered a unnoticable amount from the largest part, 4 large flowers minced up into bits, alot of leaves were cut up too. I even took bark from the vine, and I put it all into a tea pot, and filled it with water. Moments later I found a wine bottle, and poured it all in. I let it sit for awhile.

That same night under a full moon I drank the entire bottle, it tasted bitter with a sweet hint. 1 hour into it I notice I feel euphoria and happy, kind of comparable to the way shrooms feel at first. It took 45 min later to rise to a peak, which increased wellness and psycidellic euphoria, I found myself giddy and really down to smoke a blunt. Overall it was a success, I can safely say that it was a relaxing, happy trip. I havnt tried it since then due to it freezing one winter, the ice claimed the plant :(

I have attempted to smoke the flower and leaf matter, it feels similar to when its drank.

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 98983
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 1,027
Tropane Plants (808) : First Times (2), Preparation / Recipes (30), Alone (16)