Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Can't Get The Dosage Quite Right
5-MeO-AMT
by azurescenjim
Citation:   azurescenjim. "Can't Get The Dosage Quite Right: An Experience with 5-MeO-AMT (exp99015)". Erowid.org. Jan 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/99015

repeated   5-MeO-AMT

Ok, so I have used this substance 3 times now over the past 3 weeks. Let me just say, truly awesome.

First I took 13mg's and I had an extremely small effect. The batch I got is probably pretty weak, based on the other reports, but was at least at threshold at this dose. All that I experienced was an increase in energy and a slightly 'something' feeling. Which was quickly followed by a feeling of exhaustion which led to a nap. Zero nausia, zero going poo, and absolutely zero hangover/after-effects.

Next it was 30mg's. Significantly stronger with the slightest amount of visual effects. Not like real visuals, but a definite color change with a seemingly brighter appearance. I experienced the same comedown with zero after-effects.

Finally it was 40mg's. About the same as 30mg but notably stronger.

I am next going to research the comparison between the noted threshold dose reported on a reputable website and my batch. Than find the ratio and take the equivalent of a strong dose.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99015
Published: Jan 15, 2018Views: 930
5-MeO-AMT (104) : Unknown Context (20), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)