Stimulating Combination Similar to Adderall
Ginkgo biloba, Vinpocetine, Yerba Mate, Espresso & Cannabis
by Watchtower
Citation:   Watchtower. "Stimulating Combination Similar to Adderall: An Experience with Ginkgo biloba, Vinpocetine, Yerba Mate, Espresso & Cannabis (exp99165)". Erowid.org. Oct 26, 2021. erowid.org/exp/99165

1 hit smoked Cannabis
  T+ 0:45 2 shots oral Coffee
  T+ 0:45 1 cup oral Yerba Mate
  T+ 0:45 120 mg oral Ginkgo biloba (extract)
  T+ 0:00 5 mg oral Vinpocetine

I smoked a medium sized bong rip of cannabis about 45 minutes to an hour before trying this combination. I made espresso in my espresso machine, filling the water and the coffee ground cup to the 2 line. Then I poured a bag of Yerba mate on top of the coffee grounds before making my espresso as usual. This Coffee-Yerba mate mix smelled kind of strange and was not an overly pleasant drinking experience, but wasn't all that that bad either. I chose to add milk, honey and vanilla extract to help the taste. As well as put it on ice. With my drink I took one Ginkgo Biloba With Vinpocetine tablet. This has 120 mg of Ginkgo extract and 5 mg of Vinpocetine in it.

I started to feel the effects of this combination in about 10-15 minutes. I felt euphoric and clear, as well as a stimulating feeling in my head and behind my eyes. Sort of like a lightheaded floaty feeling but not really. I was able to focus easily and my enjoyment of reading seemed to be enhanced as well as the sounds of music, and some colors. Particularly the blues of the sky and the greens of the trees. To me this felt similar to the effects of small amounts of Adderall in conjunction with small amounts of cannabis. Although this was a good experience, I still prefer Taking 2 of the Ginkgo Biloba with Vinpocetine tablets and just having espresso without the Yerba Mate.

For me this is perfect for stopping the tired feeling I get after my cannabis high is wearing off without having to smoke more.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99165
Published: Oct 26, 2021Views: 257
Coffee (173), Yerba Mate (282), Ginkgo biloba (195) : Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)