Survey: Hallucinogens & Relationships
Researchers at Columbia University are seeking
individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Check out the Survey
Above and Beyond at Concert
by Pair0monkeys
Citation:   Pair0monkeys. "Above and Beyond at Concert: An Experience with MDMA, LSD & 2C-B (exp99283)". Jan 4, 2018.

T+ 0:00
  oral Vitamins / Supplements  
  T+ 0:00 120 mg oral MDMA (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:20 0.5 hits sublingual LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 1:00 50 mg oral MDMA (powder / crystals)
  T+ 5:30 20 mg oral 2C-B  


Above and Beyond at Above and Beyond Concert

Start Time 8:30pm
T+0 120mg MDMA
T+20 0.5 blotter LSD (unknown dosage)
T+ 1:00 50mg MDMA
T+ 5:30 20mg 2C-B

I should preface this with a little disclaimer about myself. I'm 22, and pretty inexperienced with drugs, I smoke weed every now and then, usually about twice a month, sometimes more. I drink fairly often, most weeks I find a day to partake, but I seldom drink otherwise, a glass of wine or beer with dinner if it's a special occasion or social event. Other than that I haven't taken much in the way of mind altering substances, I've taken ketamine once, MDMA three times before tonight, and mushrooms once. This trip would mark the first time I've tried LSD and 2C-B, and my first time at a proper rave-type setting. One thing I have learned about myself in my very short experience with psychedelics is that I am very sensitive to drugs
One thing I have learned about myself in my very short experience with psychedelics is that I am very sensitive to drugs
, and often have different experiences than people taking the same drug in the same amounts as me.

I've been working all day, and I'm ready to go to this concert, I started the morning with Coenzyme q10, vitamin E and ALA, and took another of each of those right before leaving to the concert along with magnesium, vitamin C, quercetin and a big gulp of grapefruit juice to wash it all down. I'm with three friends, Double M, Moo, and K. K doubles down on acid for the concert, and decides to only take 100mg of MDMA, Moo is doing the exact same thing as me except he's doing 180mg of MDMA total, and double M is going for a pure MDMA only experience at 170mg.

On the bus to the concert, we all take our first 120mg dose, except for K, who only takes 50. as we get off the bus and start walking to the concert, Moo and I split a blotter of acid and place it under our tongues. The night is so far just like any other, except for the intense feeling of anticipation in all our stomachs.

As soon as I get in, I feel the bass from the show, and MDMA begins to trickle into my brain, everything is awesome and only getting more awesome. I push to the front of the crowd and dance my heart out and with every beat I feel better and better. After enjoying some epic bass drops and probably doing some damage to my ears, I retreat to the back of the crowd and find my friends, we text Double M to meet us at our predetermined meeting spot, and we all take our second dose, 50mg for K, Double M and I, and a 60mg cap for Moo.

Overall, the MDMA experience was very nice, but it wasn't as much fun as my other three MDMA experiences, and I think it was the fault of the crowd at this particular concert. Too many douchebags and people who, in my opinion, are misusing MDMA, combining it with alcohol and using it to enhance sex, rather than enhance love, friendship, and most importantly the music we all paid to listen to. This isn't to say I didn't have an amazing time, having a 90 out of 100 experience instead of 98 out of 100 is still an awesome night, but those 8 points are missed, no use crying over spilt milk though.

The concert ended at 1am, my roll was coming to an end, and Above and Beyond had rocked my world with some epic tunes. I popped 20mg of 2c-b and went to find Moo and K, who were also partaking in the 2c-b. Less than five minutes later, I've found everyone and we've all dosed, Double M showed up and we had an awesome dance to close the concert. We've all had an amazing time, which we talk about all the way to the convenience store, but the lineup was too long, so we head to the next one. After walking for a long time and passing many closed stores, we finally find an open store and we get some powerade and snacks. I've begun to feel the 2c-b at this point; everything seems familiar even though I've never been to this part of town, and I keep thinking I'm on the street where I lived in my childhood. I get a light case of the giggles, and this entertains everyone else, and then the 2c-b really hits.

We cross the street to get to the bus stop, and a couple metres before the glass canopy of the stop I suddenly feel amazing. Every fiber of my body begins feeling intense pleasure, my balls tighten up, and I feel like I'm having an orgasm. Looking back I should feel lucky that I didn't actually cum in my pants, that would have not been fun, I only had the sensation of cumming. I am forced to walk in slow-motion to avoid the immense overwhelming pleasure of any and all muscle contractions.
I am forced to walk in slow-motion to avoid the immense overwhelming pleasure of any and all muscle contractions.
Walking in slow-motion helps turn the constant orgasmic pleasure down to a gentle stream, whereas walking at normal speed wracks my body with a deluge of pleasure which forces me to stop as every muscle in my body contracts with joy and pleasure.

Once the bus comes I try and contain myself to avoid arousing suspicion, but every time the bus accelerates or brakes the feeling of inertia throws my body into orgasmic bliss and it takes a herculean effort not to moan with pleasure. We're on the wrong bus so we hop out and try and flag a cab. K is making sure I'm alright, and explaining to him that I actually feel amazing takes all my remaining strength but reassures the group I'm not having a bad reaction or overdose. Once in the cab I close my eyes to avoid alerting the driver that I'm tripping balls and cumming with every single sensation, that's when I notice the insane closed eye visuals. I'm in the middle seat and the fractal kaleidoscopic visions include my two friends sitting on either side of me as pools of energy which pour colour into my visions from their real world positions, very trippy. Opening my eyes I'm always slightly surprised to find I'm in the same spot as when I closed them, and I don't recognize the streets to my house. I get out of the cab, still cumming, and slow motion walk towards my house with the group, K is with me and Double M and Moo are ahead. My house is only 50m ahead, but at the rate I'm walking, it's going to take at least 45 minutes to get there. K begins to worry a bit, but both him and Moo took the exact same amount as me and aren't feeling it the same way at all, so he isn't terribly worried.

K did notice that my body temperature was very high, and my skin was very hot, so I take of my jacket, blazer and t shirt to cool off. K then places his cold hand on my body to feel how hot I am, this sensation of cold hand on my torso causes a huge spike in the deluge of pleasure and sends me to my knees as I physically can't support myself. A few seconds of insane pleasure pass by and I manage to get back on my feet and continue slow motion walking towards my house. K decides he has had enough of waiting and picks me up and carries me home, now I've had some intense orgasms, but being carried through the cold air, with my skin against K's jacket was outrageous, he puts me down closer to my house, but I keep slow motion walking so he picks me up again and carries me the rest of the way brushing past a bush on the way which takes me to a new plateau of absurd pleasure.

Finally inside, I make my way to the couch to sit down and try to stay still and get some respite from this now hour-long orgasm. During that little trip the one scary part of the night occurred, I bumped my head against a wall as I was walking and I felt no pain, just a strange dull sensation and then pleasure, I got briefly worried I might do something incredibly dumb, but I had my friends around, so I felt safe. The process of sitting down on the couch took at least 5 full minutes, every time a new part of my body touched the soft couch I would be sent into the stratosphere of pleasure. Once I settled down I managed to take stock of my surroundings and examine my situation. I was still quite lucid during this time, the extreme pleasure prevented me from communicating effectively, but I felt very much in control of my body and mind. I tried to communicate how I felt to Moo and K at this point, and I described the feeling like getting a blow job from god, I'm not sure I would describe it that way sober, but I bet if god exists and he gave you a blow job, it would feel pretty damn good, a three hour orgasm could easily be the result. Looking around the room, Double M had fallen asleep opposite me, she had only taken MDMA and was definitely tired from the concert, Moo and K were still up and feeling mild effects from the acid and 2c-b but nowhere close to what I was going through. I heard Moo and K talking about googling symptoms of 2c-b overdose, and a few minutes later, talking about how good it was that I had none of the symptoms.

I calmed my body down enough to subdue the orgasm to a faint trickle of pleasure coming from the feeling of the air on my skin, but a quick glance over to Moo and K brought me right back up. I could feel each muscle fiber behind my eyes firing and bringing my eyeballs around to look at them, and the sensation of glancing over sent me right back into the orgasm, the twitching from the orgasm sent me higher and higher, and just when I thought I could control it, my cat brushed against my leg, and sent me to the moon. I believe it was at this point, probably around 3 am or so, that I was peaking and anything and everything was setting me off, K said something and just the feeling of the sound in my ears made me feel amazing. I had a water bottle in my hand which I must have squeezed when I was in the throes of the 2c-b powered orgasm, when the bottle popped back into shape, the sound of the pop and the feeling in my hand cause waves of orgasmic pleasure to race through my body, the waves meeting and bouncing around throughout me.

I spend another hour on the couch overcome with pleasure and I decide I really need some sleep, I get up and slow motion walk to a bed and slide into the covers, a feeling which produced so much pleasure I doubted if I would sleep at all that night, trapped in an endless orgasm. I managed to control myself and fell asleep after an indeterminable amount of time, finally escaping the multi-hour orgasm that had grown tiresome.

I woke up feeling pretty frazzled and went with Moo to mcdonalds to grab some breakfast, Double M and K had already gone home, I was definitely still feeling it, no visuals but definitely really good body feelings. Biting into a warm hash brown produced a pretty intense feeling of pleasure, but nothing I couldn't handle after a night of pretty much constant orgasms. Moo and I head our separate ways, I take some L-glutamine and 5-HTP and take a short nap, I smoke a tiny bit of weed and take my dog for a walk. Upon returning, I feel like I'm almost all the way back to normal and a few more hours of internet browsing and housework I feel fine except for the slight nagging serotonin depletion from the MDMA, I text a girl I know and get some quality time in bed with her which brings me all the way back to baseline. The only remnants from the night before are now the awesome memories and soreness in every muscle from the MDMA-fuelled dancing and the 2c-b powered mega orgasm.

Upon reflection I think the LSD played a subtle but very important role in the experience, I thought I didn't feel it all night, but the beginning of the orgasm and when the acid should have been peaking coincide nicely. I am led to believe that the LSD contributed to the 2c-b madness but I'm not really sure how, I need to try each of those substances individually so I can figure out the effects of each.

My hangover was mildly pleasant the first day after, a bit of afterglow with an increased interest in objects and nature, colours seemed ever so slightly brighter and my mind felt a little confused but clean. The second day I feel the negative hangover, the lack of serotonin causing apathy and a general nagging malaise that clouds whatever I want to do. I find I have an increased interest in symmetry, drawing symmetrical figures and patterns all over my notebooks during class, which is odd considering how rarely I draw anything other than cubes or squiggles in the margins.

I feel a long break is in order between now and any experiences like this one, my brain is a little fried and I don't feel going to class in this state is a good thing, so until the summer rolls around I will not be trying another epic night like this.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99283
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: 22 
Published: Jan 4, 2018Views: 3,120
[ View as PDF (for printing) ] [ View as LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Switch Colors ]
LSD (2), 2C-B (52), MDMA (3) : Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Hangover / Days After (46), Combinations (3), Various (28)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission prior to your downloading the data.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults