Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Gave Me Very Bad Judgment
DOC
by ClaudeP
Citation:   ClaudeP. "Gave Me Very Bad Judgment: An Experience with DOC (exp99293)". Erowid.org. Apr 14, 2016. erowid.org/exp/99293

2 mg   DOC

This experience was my first with DOC. The trip was very enjoyable and glowing, even 'giggly' at points, but I wrote this to offer a brief warning to first time users: For me at least, DOC destroyed my decision-making skills.

I have a lot of experience with other psychedelics and some amphetamines, and I've always been able to maintain some sort of sense of good reasoning -- where I at least know that I am tripping balls and should not be doing (insert dangerous activity here).

DOC destroyed that ability. It basically excised all of my inhibitions and made me incredibly impulsive. I am quite indebted to my sober partner, who warned that was acting reeaaally dumb, for saving me from myself, because I certainly couldn't have done it on my own.

So, in sum: Even if you are an experienced user, be careful with this drug -- it's great (I especially love the duration), but you can't trust yourself.

Exp Year: 2012ExpID: 99293
Published: Apr 14, 2016Views: 1,596
DOC (357) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)