individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Puzzle of Life
Salvia divinorum (50x Extract)
by Kronictopic
Citation:   Kronictopic. "Puzzle of Life: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (50x Extract) (exp99393)". Erowid.org. Feb 25, 2013. erowid.org/exp/99393

3 hits smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

I had just gotten out of work and had picked up my check. I was living with a couple friends for the summer and called and told them to meet me at a local head shop to pick up some goodies for the night.

Well after debating between whippits and other random things they had, we decided on salvia. After getting home I packed a bowl half with salvia on the bottom and half with weed on top. I used a butane lighter and torched the whole bowl.

It took a good 3 trys to clear it all but soon after I lost all sense of reality it was as if I was looking down upon a puzzle and I could see the pieces but the pieces kept moving and the picture was becoming blurry as the picture became blurry it had dawned upon me that it wasn't becoming blurry and that I was seeing the room inside of my house. My friends said I had a look of pure peace and joy. I preceded to try again that night but was never able to attain that feeling.

Exp Year: 2009ExpID: 99393
Published: Feb 25, 2013Views: 1,450
Salvia divinorum (44) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)