New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Donate $30 or more and get a piece of displayable blotter art.
These make great inexpensive gifts for the discerning friend.
Comedown the Next Day and Monday
MDMA
by Newbie
Citation:   Newbie. "Comedown the Next Day and Monday: An Experience with MDMA (exp99400)". Erowid.org. Sep 12, 2018. erowid.org/exp/99400

1 tablet oral MDMA

MDMA Comedown

This past Saturday at around 10:00 PM me and a friend took a blue circular mint that was mdma. My friend rolls every few months but it has been a few years since the last time I rolled. Around 3 years ago I rolled 3-4 times and never had any problems. But this time I did.

My friend started to feel sick to his stomach about 20 minutes after we took it, and almost vomited. But the nausea went away and he started feeling it. After about 1 hour and 20 minutes I suddenly got really nauseous and went to the bathroom and vomited quite a bit. I didn't see any of the blue pill in my vomit so I figured the pill had absorbed. I really didn't feel it like I thought but I think I still was rolling a bit. But all I wanted to do was sit in my room for the rest of the night. My friend who had taken the same pill as me rolled and felt great the entire night.

The next day on Sunday I felt terrible, couldn't eat and had depression and anxiety occurring. Today is now Monday and I woke up feeling almost worse then the day before. Extreme depression and continuing anxiety, also I haven't eaten all day and still am not hungry. I am thinking about going to see a doctor because I just cannot put up with this feeling.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99400
Published: Sep 12, 2018Views: 455
MDMA (3) : What Was in That? (26), Hangover / Days After (46), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)