individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Don't Waste Your Money
Herbal Ectasy
by Herbal Ectasy
Citation:   Herbal Ectasy. "Don't Waste Your Money: An Experience with Herbal Ectasy (exp9946)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2001. erowid.org/exp/9946

oral Herbal Ecstasy (pill / tablet)

I was at a pipe/head shop and I seen an advertisement for something called 'Herbal Ectasy'. I asked the employee at the store what exactly where they. He showed me and told me about them. I figured for ~$6 what the hell. I took the recommended dosage. I took about an hour for me to feel an effects of them. To say the least I was really disappointed with them. They just made my body feel really sensitive to the touch, like popped some niacin. It was at no 'buzz' at all. They just made me feel sick, although I didn't puke. I ate some food and I felt better after that. If you want my recommendation, don't waste your money or use it on something that is going to give you something in return.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 9946
Published: Oct 24, 2001Views: 31,288
Herbal Ecstasy (194) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)