Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Dreamy Haze
Triazolam (Halcion)
by Sadie
Citation:   Sadie. "Dreamy Haze: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) (exp99468)". Erowid.org. Jun 27, 2021. erowid.org/exp/99468

1 tablet oral Pharms - Triazolam
  T+ 1:00 0,5 g smoked Cannabis

Ever since I read a snippet from E. Jean Carroll’s biography about Hunter Thompson (Chivas, Dunhills & Coke), I’ve always been fascinated by Halcion. Sometimes I fall into quick infatuations with some mysterious, but never hard, drug. I stumbled upon some, though I won’t say how I did, for Loose Lips Sink Ships. One Monday night, with the following day being freed up without school or errands, I had two ready to go, but I began with one.

But first, some history. I had taken Ativan a few times in the past, once recreationally and once during an anxiety attack, and it never really got me off (though it was helpful during the latter). After an auto-accident last winter, I was given some Klonopin to calm down, and I was surprisingly high. My motor skills were slightly impaired, but I was still in good control. The benzo haziness was dreamy, like my existence had grown to be multi-dimensional or something. It’s a good feeling, but hard to put into words.

(tl;dr: taken Ativan x2 and Klonopin x1 in the past)

Now for the story. I’ve read reports saying that Halcion take a while to kick in, which is true (about 30-45 minutes) But when it did, it was a very unique sensation. Halcion acts both as an anti-anxiety and sleep medication, it felt like what I’d imagine a hybrid of Ambien and Valium to be like, but mildly so. I felt the characteristic benzodiazepine haze, the pleasant wooze and loosened wobbles of the body as it walks. About an hour in, I smoked about ˝ a gram of weed in a bowl. The marijuana intensified the buzz, and made it more warm and cozy-like. I was surprised; I thought just one little pill wouldn’t get me off like that. But, at 5’2”, I shouldn’t be surprised. It was another hour or so before the sedative worked me into a strange hybrid between sleepy and aroused, but the former eventually overpowered the latter. I fell into a very pleasant, deep sleep. Clearly, I didn’t take enough for amnesia to be an issue, but in high enough doses it can be, so watch it.

So to sum up, Halcion, for me, is a great way to have a nice before-bedtime buzz. I have my 30 minutes-1 hour of fun, and I eventually lull off to sleep. I wouldn’t recommend going out under the influence of this stuff, because it does inhibit my motor skills slightly.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 99468
Published: Jun 27, 2021Views: 156
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : First Times (2), Alone (16)